Miranda, Blake & Scott Hendricks
She married into an Okie family…
Ok… That’s adorable.
Blake & Miranda’s Survival Guide to Wedding Bliss
1. Treat Her Like a Queen
-Blake happily caters to his wife’s needs when they’re watching TV at home. “She’ll pick up her cup every once in a while [and shake it] and I go get her a drink,” he says “Just slavin’ she loves it.”
2. Make Beautiful Music Together
- They cowrote her tune “Over You,” a tribute to his late brother, which was released last year on Four The Record; in February the couple performed “America The Beautiful” at the Superbowl in Indianapolis
3. Always Show Affection
- They’re not afraid of PDA, whether it comes in the form of a kiss (like this one at an ACM preparty) or an online blast. “She IS on fire” Shelton tweeted about his wife in April
4. Coordinate Your Schedules
- She’s been on tour; he was in L.A. for The Voice. But they never spend longer than two weeks apart. “It’s the limit.” he says
5. Don’t Forget Your Friends
- Blake may be her No. 1 but Miranda spends plenty of girl time with Pistol Annie’s who in August released Hell On Heels an album with rowdy anthems
6. Share Hobbies
- Blake and Miranda bond over there love of hunting- they even served wedding guests venison they bagged themselves
7. Practice Parenting
- Their kids, for now, are their six dogs, Betty, (pictured) has even toured with Mom
8. Have Him Pick Up The Tab
- “[When we] go out to eat, I conveniently forget my wallet,” Miranda says, “and he has to pay!”
9. Don’t Get Jealous
- Her reaction to him flirting with Scarlett Johanasson on the Tonight Show with Jay Leno: “I would too.” she tweeted
10. Bring Home The Gold
- Their wedding rings may be the lucky charms: Since saying “I do,” the couple have won a combined eight big country music awards: three CMTs, three ACMs, and two CMAs.
Love has no *height* limits…
'Cause I'm not easy to understand But you know me like the back of your hand I'm your girl and you're my man And we're makin' plans….
Back when Miranda used to give us updates on what she was doing with her life…
Oh Blake… He’s an idiot.